Founded in 2012, Novelix
is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for an experienced 2D Artist
to join our creative team and lead the production of content for world-class games. At this role you will work closely with our Art Lead and take the responsibility to understand and share the artistic vision of the particular project, ensuring the ultimate aesthetic quality of all produced assets.
We are looking for a person who doesn't hesitate to share their experience and can inspire the team!
- Create art in a realistic style, from start concept to implementation in the game
- Excellent understanding of human anatomy
- Experience in drawing realistic portraits
- Create character concepts
- Quick sketching methods and great rendering skills
- Receive and implement feedback thoughtfully
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop
- Ability to create highly polished game assets and marketing materials
- Strong knowledge of color theory, composition, and lighting.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to provide written feedback with overpaint
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Exceptional portfolio with illustrations and concept art.
Good to have:
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Experience in 3D graphic software
- Passion for games
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings