We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join our growing team in Novelix. To apply you have to have a permit to work in any EU country.
Our client is a Swiss company that sells geospatial software. The team will be responsible for building, maintaining and integrating with systems that enable sales, marketing and customer service operations. It's an agile team where practices such as code reviews, pair programming, and continuous integration are part of the culture.
You will play a central role in the design, development, and operation of enterprise systems that allow customers to discover and buy our customer's products and services allowing commercial teams worldwide to improve operations.
If you are self-organized and apply an agile manner with pride and passion towards the team’s joint vision, want room for sharing your ideas and solutions and lastly are willing to work on multiple digital transformation projects, you could be a good person for this position.
- Build highly scalable, and robust web applications based on the latest web technology (HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, always newest Angular)
- Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and reusable code
- Investigate and integrate technologies within the existing solution
- Deliver the roadmap together with key stakeholders and the development team
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment such as new deployments, monitoring, technical support & maintenance, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of writing "clean code“ and are able to define and maintain high performant, scalable UI components and its styling
- Capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken
- A good fit with team’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative, and respectful attitude
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings